Saturday, June 19, 2010

SplashDown Beach

SplashDown Beach is a great day trip for 'kids' of ALL ages!  ;)  There is something for everyone.  Located in Fishkill, New York this water park gives you a full day of fun-filled activities without paying the steep prices of major chain water parks.  SplashDown is right off a major highway in Dutchess County and is really easy to get to.  
Every year, SplashDown Beach adds a new attraction to it's already fun-soaked theme park.  This year's new attraction is the 
BulletBOWL.


This thrill ride seats 1-2 people in a tube.

4 stories tall, this high-speed BulletBOWL is sure to please your thrill desire!  


A STEEP, DARK tunnel sends riders blasting into the "CENTRIFUGE OF TERROR".  It WILL make you scream!!









Here's a map of Splashdown Beach

Click image to view/download a larger map


SplashDown Beach was also the venue for a Justin Bieber concert
(Insert teenage girl scream here)








Some other attractions include:
(click on links below for pictures and more info)
Things To Know Before You Go...


16 Old Route 9 West
Fishkill, New York 12524
845-897-9600

Check the SplashDown Beach weather HERE before you go!





Facebook












PRICING
DAILY RATES




Child under 42"     $24.50
Adult over   42"     $29.50

Make sure you take these items with you...

      

6 comments:

  1. Good use of links and love that you hooked up the adspace. Don't let it sound to commercial though. (avoid exclamation points)
    how about a post about one of your bad visit experiences?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't been to a water park in forever. I may try this place at some point, thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This place sounds fun but I always ending up seeing way too much pubic hair at water parks- Ewwwww! Creeps me out!

    I like the links you included. The weather link and the suggested items to bring... Smart

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would've liked to hear more about your personal experience at this park, but I like what you included. I like the color and liveliness of your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Between Splashdown Beach and Splish Splash (if you've been) which one did you like better?

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Buca. LMFAO! WHAT?!?!?!? Pubic Hair at waterparks? Now THAT sounds like a blog in itself. I guess I should consider myself lucky, I haven't been scarred yet. Are you talking about IN the pool? ON your food? Help me out here...

    @Carlene. Thank you for the suggestion. I will take it into consideration for me next post!

    @ TheSimplifier. I am sad to report that I never even heard of Splish Splash. There's a Splish Splash by me, but it's a car wash. ;) Where is that water park located?

    ReplyDelete